Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. To find out more about cookies visit All About Cookies.
- register or sign in to the site
- complete an online form
- change the font and colour settings
- and many more
Cookies used on our website
- TestCookie: used to work out if your browser accepts cookies and expires when you close your browser
- PHPSESSID: used to store the session ID of a user when browsing the site, registering, signing in and filling out forms and expires when you close your browser
- civicCookieControl: used to store your preferences for Cookie Control and expires after 3 months
These are necessary for our site to operate.
Usage and analytics cookies
- _ga: used to collect usage information and expires after 2 years
- _gat-UA-638140-15: used to collect usage information and expires after 10 minutes
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit Google Analytics opt out.