Great Coffee and Food at the Heart of Hawick
Beanscene is a small chain of local coffee houses inspired by cafes in 1960s Soho, Greenwich Village and the Italian quarter of San Francisco.
It's all about the coffee. We take our coffee very seriously.
Beanscene offers great food, from tapas and nachos to pizza and pastries, all of which can be washed down with a fantastic selection of coffees, glass of vino or an ice cold beer.
It’s a great place to hang out and relax with friends and family. Free Wi-Fi is available to all our customers.
Heart of Hawick Beanscene is also the place to catch free live music featuring top local bands and musicians such as Shona Mooney, the Kenneth McAllister Quartet, Pyre, Man Gone Missing, Stevie T Band, Up in Arms and many more… Check out ‘What’s On’ for details.
For the perfect night out - get into the Beanscene!
- Open from 9 am until 10pm Monday to Wednesday
- Open from 9 am until 11pm Thursday to Saturday
- Open from 10 am until 6pm on Sunday
- Live music every thursday night
- Tasty stonebaked pizzas, awesome nachos and much more
- Great music, friendly staff, comfy sofas
- Fully licensed for wine and beer
Visit Beanscene’s website for details of special offers, news and other features.
You can contact the Heart of Hawick Beanscene:
Telephone +44 (0) 1450 376 228